Girly webstuff!

A girl with too much spare time, an internet connection, some experience and a good map of the web. A healthy imagination. A knack for making trends. This is fun!

A Monday's Journey Across the web.

11:19 by malin

First of all, I checked my mail, facebook and all that, read the news and searched for new posts on my regular forums. There wasn't anything revolutionary anywhere, so I got bored quite quickly.
The same forums, news and mails from the same people over and over, it does get a little bit mundane.

But. Yesterday was Sunday, and Sundays means new secrets at postsecret.com, so I went to check those out. I really love reading these secrets. It is like peeping into people's mind or something. Quite interesting. People do have the weirdest secrets. Can you imagine being afraid the toilet will eat your bum?

Secondly, seeing as yesterday was Sunday, and today therefore is Monday, there was a new comic up at questionable content. I really do love these characters, and the comic-strip man behind it all is really witty! I read this comic every Mon- through Friday, so.. yes, it is good!

At wwtdd, Neve Campbell's boobs was the top story all weekend. Apparently, they are not to that bloggers liking. Do we care? No, not at all. It also seems that Miley Cyrus is sorry, for having done a photo shoot with Vanity Fair. She shows her shoulder. I honestly don't see the harm (other than she is fifteen years old, and acts as a grown up lady with a lot of sexy or something). The story is also covered at justjared, where they have more than one article on the case.
Oh. And guess what. Tom Cruise is back on Oprah!

For those of you interested in the environment, or just in the earth and its development in general. This site gives a rather nice visiual aid. You can see deaths, births and 1000 tonnes of CO2 emitted as you watch, on a world map. I kinda like it. It is also disturbing, in a way, how much we use, and how many of us there are. We really need to think about that. Like the people who built a hobbit house to live in. It is kinda cute!

There are so many pretty places around the world, and I want them to stay around forever, so we all can have a look at them. I found something new and quite spectacular today. Well, it is new to me, anyway. But, I really want to go there someday! Just look at how pretty and extraordinary that is!

And, if you want to see pictures from the same places over 24 hours, and play your own little film of it, you can go here to do that. You can play it back and forth, fast or slow. It's kinda nifty!

Maybe someday our cities will look like this. I am not sure if that would be extremely cool or just odd.

Oh. And lastly... Apparently I've had 2002 drinks in my lifetime. Oh joy!

Etiketter: , , , , , , ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar


<< Home